HIRING OF LONGTHORPE VILLAGE HALL FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY
PLEASE NOTE THE WHOLE AREA INSIDE AND AROUND THE HALL IS A NON SMOKING ZONE and CAR PARKING SPACE IS LIMITED
· The new hall comprises two facilities that are available for private hire:
· The Main Hall can be hired for private functions and events, by individuals or groups for £40 per hour for 2017
Included in the cost is all heating and lighting; use of kitchen facilities; toilet facilities; padded chairs along with 30 Go Pak tables, kept in the first store on the right in the Main Hall.
The total capacity of the Hall is : 130
This number must not be exceeded in any circumstances. Realistically if seated at tables there is only room for a 120 maximum
150 sets of cutlery and white crockery may be hired for your function for an additional total cost of £30 (see photos)
· The price does not include the Committee Room (maximum occupancy 22 seated), which can be hired separately for £9:00 per hour (2017 price)
· There is an entertainment license for singing, dancing and music. Alcohol may be brought into the premises but in those cases where alcohol is to be sold permission is required from the Letting Secretary at the time of booking and a license holder must be sought by the Hirer to apply for a Temporary Events License to run any bar facility.
· All functions, music etc must end at 11.30 pm at the very latest and the Hall and surrounding car park etc must be quiet and unoccupied by MIDNIGHT .
· Use of naked flames and candles is not permitted in the Hall, nor are discos which generate smoke as these set off the fire alarm.
· Outside cooking, BBQs etc ARE NOT PERMITTED
· Parties for children must be supervised. Generally teenage parties are not permitted unless by specific authority
· Please bag up all your refuse/rubbish (bags available) and either take it home or place it in the large blue bin outside the Hall on the right as you enter. Cleaning materials/bags /brooms in Cleaners unlocked cupboard door on left before kitchen.
· All crockery and cutlery must be washed and put away after your function (commercial dishwasher provided)
· Playing Members of the tennis and bowls club may use the toilet facilities of the Hall during your event but would exit /enter by the Main Door only so should not disturb you
· Various notices give instructions on use of equipment please read them carefully once in the Hall. Please ensure when setting out your tables and chairs that fire exits are not blocked.
· All premises need to be left clean and tidy (equipment provided in cleaners store on left as you enter the building ).
OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBOURS PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PARTY IS CONFINED WITHIN THE HALL BUILDINGS AND YOUR GUESTS DO NOT USE THE EXTERIOR AREAS FOR DRINKING OR SMOKING
BOOKINGS MAY ONLY BE MADE THROUGH CONTACTING THE LETTINGS SECRETARY ROSWANA BIBI, REFER TO THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE or NEWS.
Rules for Private Hire Booking