PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY.PLEASE NOTE THE WHOLE AREA INSIDE AND AROUND THE HALL IS A NON SMOKING ZONE and CAR PARKING SPACE IS LIMITED
You will be able to access the key for the front door of the hall and if necessary the Front Roller Shutter
· If you have rented the cutlery and white crockery you will also have the key to the kitchen cupboard containing these items. (Door on the left inside the kitchen)
· If you have hired the Ridgway Room you will receive the key to this room which has a double turn to unlock.
· All arrangements regarding accessing keys from the key safe will be made individually with the Letting Secretary.
You are free to use the kitchen facilities and all equipment found therein. The toilet facilities, Women’s, Men’s and Disabled are located in the entrance hall. Cleaning materials in Cleaners Cupboard –( unlocked ) on left before the kitchen
150 chairs + 30 Go Pak tables, are kept in the first store on the right in the Main Hall. The total capacity of the Hall is : 130
This number may not be exceeded
· There is an entertainment license for singing, dancing and music. Alcohol may be brought into the premises but in those cases where alcohol is to be sold, permission must have been given at the time of booking and a licence holder must be provide the bar facility for which a Temporary Events Notice needs to be obtained by you.
· All functions, music etc must end at 11.30 pm and the Hall and surrounding car park etc must be quiet and unoccupied by MIDNIGHT .
· Use of naked flames and candles is not permitted in the Hall nor is any fire, BBQ or other such equipment permitted inside or out. Nor is opening of ‘emergency only’ doors
· Parties for children must be supervised. Generally teenage parties are not permitted unless by specific authority
· Various notices give instructions on the use of equipment please read them carefully once in the Hall. Some are situated on the reverse of cupboard doors
· Please ensure when setting out your tables and chairs that fire exits are not blocked.
· OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBOURS PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PARTY IS CONFINED WITHIN THE HALL BUILDINGS AND YOUR GUESTS DO NOT USE THE EXTERIOR AREAS FOR DRINKING OR SMOKING PLEASE KEEP NOISE DOWN TO A REASONABLE LEVEL THIS IS MONITORED BY A ‘SOUNDEAR’ LOCATED AT CEILING LEVEL AT THE BACK OF THE HALL details on your information sent with your invoice.
At the End of the Event
· The chairs and tables must be packed away and returned to the store room at the end of the event
· All premises need to be left clean and tidy (equipment provided in cleaners store in entrance way).
· Please bag up all your refuse/rubbish (bags available) and take it home or place in blue rubbish bin outside the Hall Gate on your right as you enter
· All crockery and cutlery must be washed and put away after your function (commercial dishwasher fitted ) or if a small quantity, please wash and dry (bring your own tea towels)
· PLEASE CHECK THAT ALL WINDOWS ARE CLOSED AND ELECTRIC WINDOW SHUTTERS ARE FULLY DOWN PRIOR TO EXITING THE PREMISES AND MOST PARTICULARLY THAT THE FRONT DOOR IS FULLY LOCKED AND ROLLER IS ALSO COMPLETELY DOWN
Rules for Private Hire
On The Day