The Hall sits in a small car park as part of a complex of village amenities including a thriving Bowls Club and Tennis Club. Close by is a children's play park and a large open field –all of which are managed by the Longthorpe Community Association. The complex is in a residential area so please respect our neighbours when parking, by adhering to our rules and keeping noise to a minimum especially at night.
The Hall itself is a brick built structure which comprises two different rooms that can be hired together or separately. Communal facilities include male, female and disabled toilets and a fully equipped modern kitchen, domestic rather than for major catering purposes.
This rooms seats about 120 people for parties and can accommodate a maximum of 130 people for other uses.
Padded chairs and 30 GoPak tables are located in a large cupboard to the right of the entrance doors.
Ceiling lights can be dimmed and the windows can be opened and have green interior vertical blinds and exterior electric shutters for security. There is a electric servery hatch and door opening to the kitchen facilities .
The flooring is easy clean laminate.
Pictures and Details of the Tables and Seats
can be found by clicking this picture
To access Dimensional Plan and suggested layouts for Party and Quiz. Click on the plans below .
The modern kitchen is fully equipped for general rather than mass catering purposes – having:
· a standard domestic cooker,
· small fridge (donated by the Bowls Club),
· microwave oven ( donated by John Lewis),
· kettles and/or a wallmounted hot water boiler for large quantities of beverages
· A range of mixed general cutlery, crockery, teapots etc.
· A first aid kit is located in a cupboard above the fridge
· Washing up facilities including a commercial dishwasher (with very short washing cycles, detergents provided)
· For your special occasion 150 sets of matching white crockery and stainless steel cutlery can be hired for £30 only. This is kept in the kitchen in a locked cupboard ( see separate photos)
The Ridgway Room
To look at Pictures and suggested Layouts
click the diagram
More and Larger Pictures Click Here or on the pictures